UNFINISHED BUSINESS

I can't  believe  I just  uncovered ROK  TV 's  conspiracy!!! Has  anybody else   noticed  how  this station air  these  really  cool  movies  only  at  wee  hours of  the morning?
Anyway,  that is  not
even up  for  discussion  today.

Today, I would like  to give  my opinion on this  really  great  movie I watched on  the  station.  UNFINISHED  BUSINESS.
Folks,this is NOT a movie  review.Let's just  say, It's my  2cents on  a damn  good  movie..... Bearing  in  mind  that  my  judgement  might  be  slightly impaired  after a couple  of  swigs  from  the  cider  can ,A dog  may look  like  a lion  in  my  eyes  .
The   movie ,Unfinished  Business  was  directed  by Remi ibinola, while Yvonne  jegede and  Ray Emodi led the    ensemble  cast  while Tina  Mba and Judith  Audu played  supporting  roles.
The flick is an intense , dark, heart - warming story  about  love  and  Reincarnation.  Unfinished  business is  not  your  typical  love  story  but  a story  about  love  ...its  potency; it's ability to  transcend   from  the  physical  to  metaphysical. It's power  to  defy  logic...
This intriguing story revolve  around  a( gorgeous ,totally  gorgeous ) prince  ,Prince  Adetola played  by Ray  Emodi who  fell in  love  with Titilayo  played  by  Yvonne  Jegede. Love  so  strong  he  wanted to  make  her  his  bride.
Unfortunately, he died  before  making  his  proposal, but  he  came  back from the  dead  to actualize  his  goal.
The lead  actor, Ray  Emodi, a new  entrant to  Nollywood  gave  a stellar  performance as he  brought his" A" game  whilst  interpreting  his role. The dude had  this  ....hmm mm.... ancient  Greek warrior aura /gait  about  him. He  totally  nailed his  role. He is  a total  package; wash board  abs, well  chiseled  six packs (which I may  or  may not  have  counted),those  sensitive  lips  quivering  at the  apex  of  passion. The 
Hunk's   piercing gaze  that  pierced through  my  TV into  my  soul.....
At  this  point  I had  to  call  myself  three  times Iyale ookan"   " Iyale ookan" "Iyale  ookan" Focus!!!
Ray  Emodi  really  oozed  out  such  confidence  and  dexterity   whilst delivering his  role   but I will  totally  give  Yvonne  Jegede   an" A" plus for her role in  the  movie.  My respect  for  her  as  a thespian went  like  ten  notches  higher she  made  the  movie  a success, covering  up for  most  of  the  inadequacies of  her  Co actor. It  was such  a good  team  effort and  together their onscreen  chemistry /synergy  was  so  hot my  television nearly  caught  fire!!!
The  love  scenes  in  this  movie were tastefully  done, almost  G-rated  in my  opinion  but.... They  will  torture  your  imagination (as it  tortured the  hell  out  of  mine).
I envied  Yvonne  Jegede  so bad I wished I was  the  one   that  was cast alongside  Ray  Emodi  and  the  recipient  of  all  the  lorluxing.
Tina  Mba did  a brilliant  work supporting the  actors  as  Titilayo's mum. I have   never seen her  come  alive  in  any  of  her  roles  as  she  did  in  this  one.
The  director, Remi  Ibinola definitely  did  an  outstanding  job, she  is  so
detail  oriented  and  that  resonated  throughout  the  movie,  the  plots  in  the  movie flowed  seamlessly  I'm indeed   impressed  with  her directorial  skills .
Really  I cannot  comment  on the cinematography, lightning  ,  sound   and  other  "serenren"Like  I said  this  is  not  a movie  review.  I was  simply enthralled with  how  the  plots  unfolded   riveting..... had  me  glued  to  my  seat.A well told  story.
    My  future  ambition?  To start  stalking  Ray  Emodi( low key  o)  on  social  media. Totally  Star- struck.

Comments

Omololu famro said…
Loool. Clapping my hands already but u said its not a movie review. So saving my thumbs up for Yvonne. Well done guys!!!!
Unknown said…
Nice review babes! I'm already checking out this Ray Emodi guy out on Google! Lolz!
Mutiat Jimoh said…
I finally watched this movie and I wasn't disappointed at all. I love the way this ray emordi guy interpreted his role. Really nice movie.
Fabshirls said…
Nice, these are the kind of movies we should have on Netflix showing our powress and genius in films . I can only hope it’s on there.
Unknown said…
Please I need the title and the name of the artist who sang one of the sound tracks at the closing credit



obie said…
The movie was nicely shot, production, location, characters, scenes and angles were almost unbelievable to be shot in naija but it was.. my issue was the ending was not just flowing with everything. The guy was already dead.. someone please explain
Unknown said…
i watched this movie again and again! And i'm notre tired. although the end is sad, it's a good movie. please i would like know who sing the Soundtrack?
sham said…
Actually this movie is great. i watched few days ago in rock 3 channel, and I wish to watch it again and again.I will rate it as the best romantic nigerian movie have ever watched although i got dissapointmennt towards the end.he died.why now.

Zuka said…
Before the movie ended, I was already searching google for Ray Emodi's Bio. God! That guy was piercing my heart with his gaze. I am already stalking him. Lol. Beautiful movie. But sad tho. I cried
Aeljay said…
I haven't watch such a perfect movie in a long time .This ray guy really nailed it and must admit he's breathtaking too can't say less about Yvonne she was just simply amazing.
Q.s🇫🇷 said…
Ray Emodi na winch!i change patar 3x, that Yvonne girl ehenn.chai fire fire fire everywhere for this film.mhen one of the BEST
Eminewton said…
I am not into movies, but seeing this video in 2019 has spiced up a new nollywood hobby in me. It was simply breathe taking!!! so much fire! Yvonne is the most romantic Nigerian lady and Ray? That gaze, I almost turned gay...... You guys made my day, sad ending or not, it was a brilliant piece and I hope it won awards back in 2018???
Aniefiok Eduok said…
Just finished watching the movie, and I totally agree with you on this. Every scene was worth it, and I must say that it must have been quite expensive producing the movie. I wish I can get to have an opportunity to act alongside great Nigerian Actors and Actresses. Nollywood is bae.
Unknown said…
Please what is the name of the track play on the movie
Anonymous said…
You can check out Ray Emodi biography

Popular posts from this blog

A twist in the Tale: Baba Ifeanyi 's story

My Harmattan Christmas