Yes !!! We are finally here......

Somehow, I always find myself in between jobs (hmmmm... story for another day), so I decided to look inward while waiting for the next gig, and Gbam!! , I realised that my flair and instincts for information gathering/gist attraction, processing and dissemination is unparalleled.

Hello people! I'm IYALE OONKAN. I gather, process, and distribute information in my neighbourhood, going beyond the basic facts of events. I also provide a contextual analysis and sometimes I even provide forecasts. No matter the corner, the gist will always locate me effortlessly.
As a child, my dream was to work as a correspondent with CNN. Fast forward to the present day and though I'm not yet that global, I am working on it. My Adugbo(neighbourhood) is a stepping stone .
As a principal member of the real housewives of my area, my gist forensic game is so tight that I know I will be an asset to the DSS one day.

So, folks, let's journey through my struggles, my neighbours' agitations, the inner workings of the movement of the "pepperdem gang" in my area and all things vain and ostentatious. 💅👂🏼🤳🏻👠👓 Let's do this people!

Comments

Omololu famro said…
@iyale oonkan.iyam your loyal fan alwedy!!! Can't wait for the gifts to roll out.legooo
Phlosh said…
U got me hooked already babes. I will read from you any day. Leggo !!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A twist in the Tale: Baba Ifeanyi 's story

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

My Harmattan Christmas